The concept started on one of our trips up in the hills while travelling to an off-beat location with our groups, where we had a limited menu and unsatisfactory food, the crowded places were not our cup of tea either. This made us think, why don't we take a chef with us next time we travel - and so we did. The trip was a complete success and that's how we started our signature experience of "Travel with a Chef”!!
After the overwhelming response we received, we now have grown this experience into a very exclusive, limited entry, signature trip of ours.
The concept is - we take a small (sometimes invite only) selective group along with a reputed Chef from a well known restaurant in the city, to an off beat location where one is engulfed by the rawness of nature at our cherry picked properties.
We take our guests through a food experience with a curated menu which will be plated and presented on a tasting table. The experience begins with a seated table and the chef starts to cook, he interacts with the group, makes them taste and savour different flavours and spices. It’s an open kitchen cooking session where the group can witness and enjoy along with a bonfire and some memorable conversations. We do live barbecues, pit fire cooking, basic self grill sessions, some simple and fun DIY cooking, open fires, talks by the Chef and lots of activities with food and beverages
Day 1 :
-Early morning depart from Delhi for the Castle.
- On arrival, we freshen up, and get ready for our first afternoon service where you lovely guests will be treated to a Royal Lunch by our Chef.
- Food preparations start as we get seated. We will partake of a pre-tasting and interactive session with the Chef while lunch is being prepared.
- There will be a few ice breaking sessions which will help start conversations between the guests, the Chef, the Maharaja and the hosts.
- Post Lunch, we will visit the local markets, get a chance to watch the art of handcrafted pottery and have a small village walk.
-High tea will be served at the Baoli, followed by evening drinks and some Rajasthani folk music. This Baoli is surrounded by frescos and fire marshals.
- After a cultural evening with some dancing and folk music and a bonfire, we head back to our Castle to relax and get ready for a Gala Dinner with the Maharaja!
- We will all gather around the table for our second interactive session with our plated Gala Dinner experience with the Maharaja.
- The group shall also indulge in some DIY cocktail & mocktail mixing. We have exciting liquor & mixer brands lined up to amplify our Gala Dinner experience.
- There shall be a roaring bonfire that will give the group company through out the night along with conversations and spirits.
Day 2 :
- Early morning, you will be woken up with some hot beverages and freshen up to get ready for one of the best breakfasts you would have had in ages. We have curated a really special breakfast highlighting some Rajasthani dishes.
- After a hearty breakfast, we head out for an exhilarating Safari in jeeps around the village. We also take a tour of the Khatu Shyam Mandir (local attraction). Guests have an option of trekking up to Chamunda Mandir which has a wonderful bird's eye view of the Khendela city and our Castle.
- We then head back to the Castle for our late Brunch/Lunch, our Chef will be waiting for you as you freshen up and get seated for service.
- After lunch we relax or stroll around the village one last time.
- Evening we finally bid goodbye to our dear Maharaja as we head back home to Delhi.
END OF TRIP
Lunch (Day 1)
- Pickled Roots Salad with Beetroot Honey Vinaigrette
- Pumpkin Ravioli with Orange Butter Sauce
- Sun-dried tomatoes and rosemary Chicken Ravioli
- Mashed Potatoes with Vegan Jus and Bread
- Kalmi Bada
- Mirchi Bada
DINNER ( Day 1)
- Jimikand Ke Kabab with Rajasthani Lasun Ki Chutney , Tamatar and Imly Ki Chutney
- Bajra Ulta Tawa Parantha
- Papad chart Jaipur Ki
Mains :The Lost Recipes of Rajasthan
- Soup with mathri
- Gatte Curry
- Ker Sangri*
- Laal Maas *
- Mutton Raan Pit Cooked
- Tandoori breads /Bajra Roti
Breakfast (Day 2)
- Assortments of Paranthas with local pickles
- Fresh Cut Fruits
- Bread, Butter and Jam
- Butter Thyme Mushrooms
- Besan Ka Cheela
- Kachori from the Local streets
The Prodigal Farm Brunch :
- Fresh Cut Fruits
- Bread Butter Jam
- Choice of Eggs
- Aloo Urad Daal Puri with aloo sabji
- Palak Patta and Amaranth Chat
- Ragi Gol Gappas
- Local Vegetable Pav Bhaji
- Nine Roots Salad
- Rosemary Smashed Baby Potato
- Beetroot Hummus
- Rye bread
- Sour dough
- Hot Beverages and Juices
- Red Pepper and Walnut
- Assorted snack from the streets of Rajasthan
- 4 Curated meals
- 1 night stay in the Castle
- Travel Delhi to Delhi in a luxury mini bus
- The travelling Chef
- Products from our partners
- Film / camera crew for the full trip
- Helpers, staff, management, decor
- Experienced staff / Manager from Kerry
- Merchandises & goodie bags from our partners
- Bottled water.
- Extra meals, snacks apart from the 4 plated meals
- Local transport if needed apart from the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion list.