* ACCOMMODATION IN AN APPLE ORCHARD
* STAY IN VALLEY VIEW FACING TENTS
* NON-COMMERCIALISED LOCATION (NO TOURISM AT ALL)
* FORGOTTEN HIMACHALI CULTURE
* EXPLORING HIDDEN WATERFALLS
ITINERARY FOR THE 3 DAY WILL BE :
DAY 0 - 6 OR 7PM Evening depart from Delhi on an over night Volvo.
Early morning get off the Volvo bus and head to our Camp sight. Settle in and relax. Take a small tour of the Apple orchand and the area around. Head for a walk around the local himachali markets. Evening we shall all gather around a bonfire for our group activities followed by dinner with over night stay in camping/dome tents.
After breakfast we start our day with a trek to a waterfall. Along the way be witness to some amazing breath talking views. Explore small villages on our way. Interact with the locals and engage in some group activities. After a bath at the waterfalls we return back to our camp. Evening we shall take a walk around the market place. Dinner with over night stay in camping/dome tents.
This morning shall be a relaxed and late one. After breakfast we head for a trek towards the very top of the mountain ranges. We shall spend the day in the meadows and explore the local temples and himachali homes. Later we head back to pack up and head back to our bus stop to catch our volvo back to Delhi.
Arrive back in Delhi at 6 - 7 AM
END OF TOUR
Cost includes :
- Stay on double/triple/quad sharing bases in tents
- 6 Buffet meals
- Volvo transport from Delhi and back
- Local Cab transport from bus stand to camp and back
- Trekking with guide
- Tour manager for the full trip
Cost excludes :
- Any additional transportation
- Additional meals
- Any expenses not mentioned in the includes list
- Any personal expenses like telephone calls, laundry, liquor, mineral water, tea etc
THINGS TO CARRY
- Good walking shoes
- water bottle
- Sun protection
- Personal Medicines
- Basic First Aid